Canford Dairy offers luxury holiday accommodation at a new level.
You will be greeted on arrival by the electric gates, opening to reveal a pretty avenue down to the main house.
Open the front door and step deep into the thick soft carpet of the hallway. To your left you will find a stunning kitchen breakfast room with limestone flooring overlooking the garden. This room features bespoke, handmade Chalon kitchen cupboards, dining table and chairs. There is a range cooker and premium drawer dishwasher. The seating area is an ideal place to sit and chat in the heart of the home.
The first staircase leads up to the master bedroom with double bed, dressing room and twin ensuite bathrooms, one with the bath and the other with a walk-in shower.
- The Grounds:
- There are 5 acres of gardens to explore. This includes a lovely paddock with beautiful views. The ideal place for ball games or picnicking. There is also a woodland walk, thick with bluebells in the spring and lovely places to sit near the house but feel like your deep in a forest.
- A single ground floor bedroom with ensuite WC and washbasin. Also has a door to the garden.
- Bedroom 2 -
- A ground floor double bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 -
- A ground floor double bedroom with shower room just outside the bedroom door.
- Bedroom 4 -
- The master bedroom on the first floor with superking size bed, a cot and a single bed. This bedroom has an ensuite dressing room and two bathrooms. One of the bathrooms has a wet room shower and the other one has a bath.
- Bedroom 5 -
- A first floor double bedroom with bathroom immediately outside.
- Bedroom 6 -
- A first floor twin bedroom with cot.
- Bedroom 7 -
- The dormitory attic bedroom with four single beds.
- Bedroom 8 -
- An attic bedroom with two single beds leading through to Bedroom 9.
- Bedroom 9 -
- Another attic bedroom with a large double bed.
- Accessibility statement:
- We aim to be able to welcome everybody to our properties. We make every effort to provide facilities for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues. These vary from person to person so please contact us to discuss the specific requirements of your group before booking.
The Fox and Hounds is a great one to get to via walking the along the peaceful river / expanse of fields along Canford School.
This one is also good for people who want to go for a morning run and stop for breakfast / coffee there.
Willett Arms is best for people who want to walk on the pavement.
All bookings subject to our terms and conditions. ( please ask for a copy if not found online) Payment via bank transfer. Security deposit of £700 required
25% deposit with booking, remainder 12 weeks before arrival. If booking within 12 weeks of arrival remainder within 7 days. All bookings must be paid in full in cleared funds before arrival. Arrivals on Mondays and Fridays only.
PLEASE NOTE this property is not available all year round. Some of the unavailable dates are because of owners own use, and may change. The cost of heating is included in the rental from 1 October to 1 April. Towels are not provided.
Terms and conditions can found on the offers page of this website
Midweek Break (4 Nights)
Whole Week (7 Nights)
|10 Jan - 16 Jan|
|17 Jan - 23 Jan|
|24 Jan - 30 Jan||£1200|
|31 Jan - 06 Feb||£1200|
|07 Feb - 13 Feb|
|14 Feb - 20 Feb|
|21 Feb - 27 Feb||£2950||£1200||£3250|
|28 Feb - 05 Mar||£1300|
|06 Mar - 12 Mar||£1350|
|13 Mar - 19 Mar||£1350|
|20 Mar - 26 Mar|
|27 Mar - 02 Apr||£3250||£1850||£3250|
|03 Apr - 09 Apr|
|10 Apr - 16 Apr|
|17 Apr - 23 Apr|
|24 Apr - 30 Apr|
|01 May - 07 May||£3250||£1600||£3550|
|08 May - 14 May|
|15 May - 21 May||£1550|
|22 May - 28 May|
|29 May - 04 Jun|
|05 Jun - 11 Jun|
|12 Jun - 18 Jun||£1400|
|19 Jun - 25 Jun|
|26 Jun - 02 Jul||£2950||£1500||£3150|
|03 Jul - 09 Jul|
|10 Jul - 16 Jul||£1600|
|17 Jul - 23 Jul||£3150|
|24 Jul - 30 Jul|
|31 Jul - 06 Aug|
|07 Aug - 13 Aug|
|14 Aug - 20 Aug|
|21 Aug - 27 Aug|
|28 Aug - 03 Sep|
|04 Sep - 10 Sep||£2950||£1400||£3150|
|11 Sep - 17 Sep||£1200|
|18 Sep - 24 Sep||£1200|
|25 Sep - 01 Oct|
|02 Oct - 08 Oct||£2950||£1200||£3150|
|09 Oct - 15 Oct||£2950||£1200||£3150|
|16 Oct - 22 Oct||£2950||£1850||£3550|
|23 Oct - 29 Oct|
|30 Oct - 05 Nov||£2950||£1100||£3250|
|06 Nov - 12 Nov||£2950||£1100||£3250|
|13 Nov - 19 Nov||£2950||£1100||£3250|
|20 Nov - 26 Nov||£2950||£1100||£3150|
|27 Nov - 03 Dec||£1100|
|04 Dec - 10 Dec||£2950||£1100||£3150|
|11 Dec - 17 Dec|
|18 Dec - 24 Dec||£5650|
|25 Dec - 31 Dec||£5250|